Sunday, March 11, 2012

Project X

Went to see Project X and i must say, being that I'm more of an action movie guy, this movie was an 8 on a scale of 1-10. It had the wow factor covered, it made you want to leave out of the theater and go assemble you own massive party. The characters are very believable and show the classic signs of not fitting in. I must say i wish i was there. And if that was the goal of the producers then they nailed it. I recommend that you go see it hands down and thumbs up. Besides that i had a very good night tonight "shout out" to the bar DeLux which is my favorite BAR. Also i want to give a big thank you to all my viewers I plan on making your visit worth wild. Just stay posted and i will see you tomorrow <-make some noise if you never spell this right lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment