Monday, March 12, 2012

Public service announcement

First and foremost whats up? FYI im coming to visite your state very soon for a week and i need your help to make this happen. As you can see im going on a roadtrip around the country and this blog is about it. On this site you can either donate or you can click on one of my ads for Amazon and buy somthing like you normally would. I am now an official affiliate of Amazon.com and every time you buy something from Amazon by going through my site I get a percentage. I know that you are an online shopper so this won't be hard for you to understand. Besides your killing three birds with one stone. One your getting updated on my progress and location every time you go to my site. Two you can still shop as usual and buy anything.Three your helping me do somthing kool and great. And since we are friends now we are obligated to help each other out lol. Also my last request is that you share this info with your closest money donating and spending friends and be convincing like i know you can.  We can make this thing HUGE.Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment